05 Dec coastal media brand
In this episode, “How to Recruit & Train a Million Dollar Team” real estate broker, Chris Watters of Austin, TX, shares how he and his team will do over 700+ transactions this year. Chris shares how he discovered, interviewed and trained his team to be so successful!
For starters, these are the core values Chris looks for in a ROCK STAR agent:
– Fierce commitment
– Drive for constant and never-ending improvement
– Success through humility
– Must have a passion for people
Podcast available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Get Notified of Future Episodes
In this hangout we also cover:
– How to find people who will actually work for you
– How to leverage the Real Geeks site to build and recruit agents
– Reactive vs. Proactive recruiting
– How to train agents to convert, service, and follow up with leads effectively
– How to organize your team to work buyers vs. sellers
– Chris’ personal conversion rates based on lead source
…and much more!
We’d like to thank Austin, TX real estate broker, Chris Watters for joining our hangout and giving us some insight how he’s hitting his goals through consistency and focus.
These LIVE Hangouts are hosted and presented by our very own Jeff Manson, founder of Real Geeks and Hawaiian real estate broker of American Dream Realty, in partnership with Frank Klesitz, CEO of Vyral Marketing.
Check out our past recording any time at our Real Geeks YouTube channel, and follow us on Google+, Real Geeks Facebook, and Instagram to get notified immediately whenever we announce new events.
You can watch all past episodes of Keeping it Real and opt-in to get invited to upcoming episodes here: http://www.keepingitreal.com